- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY GB
£10 - £10.50 per hour
(Enhanced DBS required)
COMPANY: Education Sector
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
CULTURE: Friendly, fast paced environment
CULTURE: Highly skilled and experienced, based in modern surroundings
Office Angels Bromley are looking for an experienced, reliable, flexible, highly organised and motivated individual to provide reception and administration cover within a secondary school.
The successful candidate will be required to work in busy school office and be the first point of contact for the school while working on reception. The candidate must have experience of working in school environment, confident using the school system SIMS and the Microsoft Office Suite. The role will also undertake administrative tasks and will not be conclusive to reception duties. You will be working in a busy environment and should enjoy working as part of a team. The candidate will need to be a confident with a 'can-do / hands-on' approach who is reliable, hard-working and conscientious.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reception duties as required, dealing with face to face and telephone enquiries, liaising with parents, governors, staff, pupils, outside agencies and visitors to the school
- Maintenance of manual and computerised records and the school management information system (SIMS)
- Booking of resources, rooms and open mornings
- Assisting in administration of clubs, trips etc
- Providing general administrative support such as photocopying, filing, routine correspondence
- Any duties required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the admin department
- All other tasks as assigned and commensurate with the level of the post Key Skills:
- Previous experience as a SIMS School Administrator/ Receptionist within a school or education setting
- Good Microsoft Office skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise your time and workload
- Current, valid Enhanced DBS with children is essential Next steps….
For an immediate start the next steps are ......
Apply by clicking the link today or ring Amelia or Claire on 0208 464 5225 for further information and an immediate interview. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application for this particular role has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy