- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
£16,000 – £18,000
Our client is a Financial Services organisation boasting a fantastic reputation / reviews and in recent years has been credited as one of the fastest growing companies of its kind. They are a professional company with an equally professional client base and have a passion for delivering excellent service.
Role and responsibilities:
- Making sure all reception responsibilities are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
- Assist the office manager with any duties that need doing.
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring the office is running smoothly.
- Manage the timings of meetings where applicable, ensuring they are running on schedule with no clashes or overrunning.
- Complete end of day checks for all meeting rooms, ensuring everything is in order for the following day.
- Manage the Boardroom and Meeting Room inbox / booking system via outlook.
- Any ad hoc duties that need completing. Skills and knowledge:
- A professional, friendly personalities with good manners.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office