- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.20 - £12.50 gross per hour
Job Title: Front-Of-House Receptionist - Corporate Industry
Location: Central London
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Ultimate Security are recruiting several receptionists to add to our Corporate Reception Cover Team. The team currently provide cover to 27 sites with 46+ permanent receptionists.
The successful candidates will be working on our client sites and will be given various shifts throughout the month as they become available.
There is scope to become a part of a full-time contract as positions become available.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all and be prepared to 'go the extra mile’ for all interactions
- Dealing with all incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet clients
- Receiving/directing deliveries
- Ensure the front desk and lobby areas neat and organized.
- Greet, register and badge visitors in compliance with Security policies. (maintain company visitor sign in book)
- Contact the appropriate person to meet their visitor in the lobby using the Company address book.
- Accept courier deliveries and notify the recipient of their arrival.
- Liaise and co-operate with Security, contacting them for all types of security breaches and problem situations
- Maintain confidentiality and professional integrity at all times
- To work as a team with all other Reception/Post Room personnel.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competent at Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word
- Able to work flexible part time hours
- Ideal candidate will be well presented and have a professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
*Position Available Immediately*
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- English language skills
- Receptionist Duties
- customer service