- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- POTTERS BAR - HERTFORDSHIRE - UNITED KINGDOM
If you are a confident and welcoming person are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then being the face of Potters Bar could be the right choice for you.
You will be working as a full-time Receptionist and will be responsible for controlling access to the service, ensuring the safety of service users, visitors and staff. You will be required to manage administrative tasks and you must have excellent phone etiquette.
It's a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
Location: 190 Barnet Road, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 2SE
You will be working at Potters Bar Clinic, which is situated in a residential area only a one minute drive from the M25 and a short bus ride from Potters Bar Train Station - with a bus stop right outside, making it an easy commute for most.
You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team which provide care and support for two services at Potters Bar Clinic, there is opportunity for variety at Potters Bar, caring for:
- Young people aged 13-18 in a CAMHS Tier 4 low secure environment
- Young women aged 18 -25 with personality disorders and acute mental health conditions
Role - Full-Time Receptionist
Location - Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary - £16,500.00
Hours - 37.5 per week
Closing Date - 7th December 2019
- Working as member of the Reception Team within a medium and low secure unit, by delivering an efficient and high quality front of house and reception service
- Responsibility for controlling access to the Hospital for patients, staff and visitors and undertaking associated security procedures
- Carrying out administrative tasks as required
- Working on a permanent 37.5 hours flexible contract and reporting to the Security Manager
- Key Management
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- Communication and interpersonal skills - as you'll be interacting with patients and other service users constantly
- To be self-motivated
- To be willing to learn and work as part of a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Be able to multi task efficiently
- Manage Departmental Rota and arrange cover.
- Update telephone list, Contact IT
Full training will be provided.
What you will get
- Annual salary of £16,500.00
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.