- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client love working with people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. They encourage their staff to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then I have the right employer for you.
You will help provide an efficient reception service, ensuring high quality customer care operating within brand guidelines.
- Provide high levels of service
- You will handle customer complaints
- To ensure all guests requests and preferences are logged and acted upon
- Report all guest feedback to relevant personnel.
- To ensure efficient check in, check out, room account settlements
- Have a thorough knowledge of the hotel systems
- To effectively supervise personnel within the department, providing training, guidance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Receptionist
- Knowledge of hotel systems and software
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Flexibility towards weekend, evening and when required night working is a pre-requisite of this employment.
Approved Recruitment Solutions does not discriminate as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. Approved Recruitment Solutions acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all roles
PLEASE NOTE: Due to amount of advert response we can only get back to shortlisted candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 days of applying, then unfortunately it means you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Receptionist Duties
- customer service