- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have a passion for people and innovation? Our Talent Acquisition teams build Groupon's greatest asset: our employees.
Are you the kind of recruiter who is passionate about developing relationships and helping others find the right fit? Do you enjoy working on a collaborative team with less silos and greater ownership? How about taking your ideas from concept to reality quickly? Then we want to talk.
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of Groupon.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will play a deeply consultative role with business leaders and ensure that our people are matched to roles and teams which allow them to be great. We love curious and creative people who discover new approaches to finding and engaging talent.
We are looking for a Recruiter to partner with Vouchercloud, a newly acquired business. You will have a high degree of ownership and act as an advisor to the Vouchercloud team. You will develop recruiting strategies, source candidates, and maintain an actionable pipeline of talent, to build teams that help our business grow, fueling a commerce platform that continues to evolve. Ultimately, you'll contribute to our overall business growth by recruiting some of the best talent in the world.
We're a "best of both worlds" kind of company. We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. We're curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will source, screen, interview, negotiating with, and hiring top talent for a number of different teams
- You will work hand-in-hand with hiring teams to ensure that hires match by more than the immediate needs of the particular team or applicant
- You should champion an amazing candidate experience. This includes evangelizing an amazing process within hiring teams, thorough strategy meetings, interview debriefs, and process re-calibration when necessary
- You will build relationships and work with cross-functional teams, including business leaders, HR, Legal, Compensation, etc.
- Articulate our business mission and core values in ways that resonate with each particular contact, presenting an objective view of life at Vouchercloud and Groupon
- Participate in process-improvement initiatives within Groupon's Global Recruiting function
- Travel to Bristol required
We’re excited about you if you have:
- While a Bachelor's Degree is useful, you should have 3+ years in house recruiting experience in a rapidly changing environment
- You need a track record of delivery and partnership with multiple hiring managers concurrently
- Experience owning multiple requisitions across a variety of different business groups
- Experience sourcing candidates through social media beyond LinkedIn; AIRS certification and/or advanced web recruiting skills (complex search string savvy) preferred
- Experience negotiating offers and closing candidates successfully
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally