- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Adecco are recruiting for our market leading client for a Recruitment Coordinator/Administrator!
· Manage diaries, organise meetings and/or events, and make associated arrangements to ensure the smooth running of schedules.
· Undertake all administration relating to the recruitment of roles (both temporary and contract positions)
· Receive, screen and prioritise incoming communications (written, electronic, telephone), responding or co-ordinating appropriate and timely responses.
· Manage departmental records (paper and/or electronic), ensuring information is appropriately filed, secured and is readily accessible
· Organise candidate interviews and logistics in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
· Effectively handle colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and candidate's enquiries.
· Administer applicant and candidates progress
· Support selection centre logistics and administration.
· Provide timely and accurate management information on resourcing activity as requested.
· Contribute to the development and effectiveness of the processes.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco.
Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information
- please copy and paste the following link in to your browser