- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a leading design and manufacturing company and are looking to recruit an experienced engineering recruitment specialist advisor on a 6-month contract basis to join their Eastbourne office.
The recruitment specialist will be primarily responsible for all recruitment activities into the Eastbourne site. You will help us with the full lifecycle of recruitment, building a strong employer brand and ensure the organisation provides a positive candidate experience whilst managing the placement of high calibre applicants.
In addition, the recruitment specialist will be responsible for ensuring the recruitment process is adhered to and is fair and in line with the company's equality policy.
This role is an operational role, including both recruitment activities and all administrative duties.
- Provide the managers in Eastbourne with all recruitment activities.
- Full lifecycle recruiting, both permanent and contract roles.
- Raising roles for approval
- Advertising openings
- Manage candidate applications
- Review CVs, candidate management on the recruitment system
- Screen applicants
- Manage interview process, including supporting with competency interviews, gather feedback and update candidates
- Present & negotiate offers.
- Generate contracts of employment, gain references and manage the on-boarding activities.
- Deal with the company PSL recruitment agencies on Eastbourne recruitment
- Promote & generate employee referrals
- Organise & attend recruiting events, including job fairs, meet-ups, & networking events.
- Maintain the company recruitment system for Eastbourne, supporting all recruitment activity into the Eastbourne site.
- Provided training and support to Managers on the system.
Desired skills and experience
- Significant experience as a recruiter, either In-house, RPO or agency
- Experience in full cycle recruiting and sourcing
- Proficient in the use of candidate management systems and the use of social media sites
- Ability to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence senior managers
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
About the company