- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Branch Manager (Recruitment)
Due to continued growth and regional successes our client are looking to add to their team.
First Call Contract Services are currently looking to recruit Branch Manager for our clients busy industrial recruitment office in Exeter.
Candidates will be currently working within a recruitment position, either as a senior consultant looking to move into a management role or as a current branch manager or controller looking for a new challenge.
Candidates will have a strong understanding of industrial recruitment, on-site and managed services recruitment however other experiences and sectors will be considered.
This role is being recruited for on a permanent basis.
Candidate responsibilities will include:
- To manage all branch business development and account management activity and work to pre agreed financial targets, agreed with the Company Director
- Manage an active business development pipeline and update all personal activity on a CRM system
- Attend business development meetings and account management meetings to promote all First Call Contract Services recruitment solutions
- Work closely with all branch and on-site service staff, training, mentoring and developing their skill sets
- Completing all related administration including terms of business, new account set up compliance and implementation
- Complete daily and weekly branch performance reports
- Maintain an excellent level of compliance in line with company and external audits
- Maintaining a candidate availability pool and candidate attraction plans Candidate experience will include:
- Have an excellent business to business sales experience, gained within a recruitment capacity
- Be able to manage a very busy workload including sales, account management, payroll, compliance and staff training and development
- Be able to provide excellent levels of customer service at all times to clients and candidates
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be able to work to key financial targets and measures Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 7.00am to 5.00pm however an element of flexibility will be needed during busy periods to accommodate client needs.
Starting salary £35kpa to £40kpa depending on experience + Car / Car Allowance, Laptop and Mobile Phone + an industry leading OTE and excellent company benefits.
This is an exciting time to be joining our client with new business wins secured and further expansion plans for the remainder of 2019 and into 2020!
For further information please contact First Call Contract Services today!
Apply now Share
- customer service