- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you looking for a new role in recruitment? Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for your next challenge? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for Prestige Recruitment Specialists at our Head Office in Hull.
Here at Prestige, we are a creative, forward-thinking and ambitious recruitment agency and are looking for a like-minded individual to join our ommercial team who can bring new ideas and innovation into our business.
Working alongside the Commercial Business Manager, you will place and manage candidates into suitable roles across the Prestige portfolio, developing the Prestige brand whilst providing 100% customer service and care.
The role includes:
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities across the commercial and public sector throughout Hull and East Yorkshire;
• Building/maintaining client relationships and visit client premises to determine their recruitment needs;
• Taking and fulfilling temporary/permanent bookings, ensuring the right candidates are matched to all roles;
• Candidate attraction through various channels including jobsites and social media;
• Identifying new and innovative ways to engage with an ever-changing candidate market;
• Registering and interviewing candidates, ensuring they are fully compliant;
• Creating, managing and maintaining talent pools to provide a fast and efficient service to our clients;
• Working to weekly KPI targets and monthly/quarterly financial targets;
• Dealing with all necessary compliance relating to public sector and commercial sector placements including audits;
• General enquires and administration.
• Possess a strong sales ability and enjoy working in a target driven environment;
• Thrive in a fast-paced team;
• Be conscientious, passionate and driven to grow your desk;
• Be able to communicate at all levels with the ability to forge long-lasting client relationships;
• Have a resilient nature and a pro-active approach to developing new business.
We can offer you:
• A competitive salary dependant on experience;
• Auto-enrolment pension;
• Increased holiday entitlement on length of service;
• Regular Company events;
• A family-feel environment in a business with over 26 years' experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like the role you're looking for, please call Liz at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information.
Your application will be given consideration, if you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years throughout the UK
- customer service
- social media