- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Salary Depending on relevant experience + Uncapped commission + Incentives
Full-time / Permanent (Monday to Friday)
Benefits include: Perk Box, Win a holiday, Pension, Regular incentives, Social events, uncapped commission, flexibility around working hours.......
Are you looking for your first steps in to recruitment or sales?
Do you want to join a small team of experts who offer exceptional training and development?
Would you like to gain further qualifications while working or accelerate your current success with a more favourable commission level?
If so, we would love to hear from you....
We use the latest technology to advertise our jobs and manage our candidates. We combine that with respect, decency and a high level of customer service, to source the very best candidates for our clients’ permanent vacancies.
Our offices are based in RG10. You will only work on permanent vacancies for a wide range of businesses and variety of sectors. This will include sales, marketing, Financial Services, Administration, AV etc..., and a range of executive level roles across all sectors. Our client base is diverse and geographically wide spread.
Recruitment Consultant role will include:
• Making sales calls – new business, warm and cold calling to bring in permanent Jobs
• Making appointments for the Senior recruiters to attend (once experienced there is opportunity for you to visit clients)
• Sourcing Candidates – responding and interview candidates that have applied for our roles and outbound searches on our database and social media
• Interviewing Candidates and recording their data on our in-house recruitment database
• Working to monthly targets and daily/weekly KPIs.
Recruitment Consultant will ideally have the following:
• Have a minimum of 3 year’s work experience - This can be part time while studying
• Good I.T skills - Microsoft products (Excel, Word and Outlook are all used daily)
• Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written - A great telephone manner is essential for this role
• Be 'hungry' and driven to earn great commission
• Be a multi-tasker - Recruitment gets busy
• Because of our lovely location, driving is essential (or live close enough to be able to cycle to work - We don't have public transport where we are.
• Excellent personal presentation
If you are looking for a full-time role in a fast-paced recruitment business where you can earn uncapped commission, gain further qualifications in a team that are always happy to help, then this is the role for you. We need resilient individuals who enjoy interacting with people, especially on the telephone.
Looking forward to hearing from you!