- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently seeking an experienced Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant who is looking to continue to develop their career within a leading organisation whilst having the flexibility and autonomy that home working provides.
- As an experienced Recruitment Consultant with an existing client portfolio you will continue to build your network with the support of your team and the wider Page business.
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism developing your expertise in the market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively The Successful Applicant
We are looking for ambitious recruiters with experience of working within a 360 role within the Engineering and Manufacturing field with demonstrated examples of accomplishment. You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours Initiative Influencing Drive Resilience Teamwork