- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
We understand that looking for opportunities can be quite a daunting experience. We offer recruitment opportunities not necessarily for people with outright recruitment experience.
What does that mean for you?
To put it simply, we’re looking for money-driven, confident and driven individuals to start a career here, with a view to progress within our company.
A role in recruitment is high-pressure and competitive, there’s no denying that. However, individuals who are prepared to put the work in will thrive and will be rewarded accordingly. We offer a wide range of incentives, from the Friday beer fridge to an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas.
We pride ourselves on our supportive and collaborative culture which gives every individual the framework to succeed. This was recognised by The Sunday Times, who named us the 5th best small company to work for in the UK.
So how do you become a part of this?
With our recruitment opportunity, you have the chance to become an expert in one of the most lucrative fields in Recruitment, you will source the highest-calibre individuals and match them to vacancies in the Life Science industry. You will have the chance to work closely alongside experts in their field and network with leading names in the pharmaceutical life-science drug development industry.
Why work for Barrington James?
* We offer uncapped, no threshold commission: you determine your own salary
* Competitive, negotiable basic salary with potential to earn £60-80k in your first year
* Clear meritocratic career progression through the company
* Personalised training and development from our performance coach
* An opportunity to work alongside market leaders and build your desk as your own business
* Limitless incentives such as High Rollers (all-inclusive trips to destinations such as Las Vegas, The Bahamas, Miami), Directors Lunches, Rolex incentive, Cristal incentive, Seasonal incentives, trips to Goodwood and so many more
* Relocation and travel opportunities to our global offices in New York, California, Singapore and Germany
* Earn up to 33 days paid holiday
* Payday lottery: ride your luck and earn up to £2k extra on payday!
* Our vibrant culture is unparalleled, not to mention the opening of the Barrington Arms (the much-loved beer fridge) every Friday at 3pm
Role: Recruitment Consultant Pharmaceutical
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RH6, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.