- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ALTEN Ltd was set up in 1988 by three French engineering graduates. Today, the company supports some of the world's biggest companies with their R&D and information systems projects.
As an European leader in technology consulting and engineering with around 34.000 employees in 28 countries, ALTEN has stayed true to its origins in engineering, which now, more than ever before, holds the key to the major challenges of the future.
ALTEN Ltd is currently involved in innovation development for the automotive, aerospace, railway, energy and IT industries with premium customers in the UK. ALTEN currently offers opportunities to high potential engineers to join their teams in order to answer the continuous demand of customers and tackle exciting challenges.
To support this development we offer a Recruiter Intern position based in London.
You will be directly reporting to the local Recruiting Manager and working in close collaboration with the Business Managers. As a Recruiter Intern, you will be trained on all the steps of the recruitment process and will be in charge of:
- Sourcing and screening candidate’s CV using various channels: job-boards, job adverts, networking, social medias
- Providing suitable profiles in line with our client’s requirements
- Prequalification calls with candidates
- Planning interviews with Business Managers
- Following up the recruitment process
- Managing a pool of candidates
- Your best assets will be your dynamism and taste for challenges
- You are pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree in Human Resources or Management
- You are a results-driven individual
- Keen on discovering recruitment activities within a fast growing company
To get more information about Alten Ltd by visiting our website: www.alten.co.uk
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/alten-uk
Job Type: Full-time