- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- HR & Development
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you a Senior Consultant looking to take your next steps into Management?
Our specialist HR division is built on the expertise of our consultants.
We are now recruiting for a Manager to head up an existing team and develop the division even further.
We are different to our competitors in many ways.
We are not just about placing people and filling jobs, we are part of the HR community locally and nationally, providing a truly consultative, confidential and comprehensive service to individuals and employers alike.
You will have the autonomy to build a team and take over a warm successful desk with further scope to grow.
You will also have the opportunity to develop business not only for your market but the wider Search organisation
- Search offer a referral bonus for any vacancies you source for other divisions so this could be very lucrative for you!
This is a business development role and we are looking for a recruiter who is happy to take on the sales element of this role.
* Previous experience as a successful Recruitment Consultant within the HR market
* Career minded, hard working and self-driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
* Ability to nurture long-term relationships with clients and candidates
* A flair for accuracy and the ability to build and apply new skills quickly
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP)
- Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball or e-mail your CV to .
Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.