- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £11,088.00 - £14,736.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Job title: Recruitment - Apprenticeship
Location: Aldgate, City of London
Wage: £231.00 - £307.00 per week (£12,000 - £16,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
My client are a specialist in-house legal and compliance recruitment firm and place integrity and relationships above all else. They have responded to the growth and complexity of the in-house legal and compliance markets and a need for recruitment providers to be more focused.
They have harnessed their expertise in the commerce & industry sectors and financial services markets and have provided a specialist service in these markets, at all levels.
With combined experience of more than 27 years, they are well-connected and well-networked within our areas of specialisation.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Registering candidates correctly on the database
- Formatting CVs
- Answering the phone and taking detailed messages or putting calls through to the relevant person
- Putting together key points for candidate short-lists
- Arranging interviews and sending accurate interview confirmations to candidates (including logging the interview correctly on the system.)
- To have an active and professional LinkedIn profile which is utilised for furthering the network and professional reputation of Graff Search and ensuring relevant and professional posts are made on this profile at least twice a day
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.