- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10,000.00 - £16,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Job title: Recruitment Resourcer - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: £10,000 - £16,000 (increasing in increments every 3 months depending on performance)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
About the role:
My client is a specialist provider of staff within the Public Sector, encompassing Care & Support, Education and all associated Business Support functions.
This is an exciting opportunity if you're looking to work in a fast paced, fun and rewarding environment with great progression opportunities for hard workers!
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
- Regular incentives to work towards which include; holidays, team days out, social outings etc
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Resourcing candidates
- Advertising opportunities
- Collation of compliance documents
- Submitting candidates to opportunities
- Time sheet management and chasing outstanding documents.
- Liaising with the payroll team
- Database management
- Liaising with Sales team and directing
- General Administration
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Junior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Apprenticeship
- Apprentice Resourcer
- Recruitment apprenticeship