- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary £18,000 - £25,000
You’ll be a recruitment enthusiast equipped with a fantastic work ethic, who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and can act with initiative and enthusiasm in a busy head office environment.
Working as part of the delivery team, you’ll bring your invaluable experience to the resourcer function and help build brand awareness and drive commercial success for the business. You must be highly organised and timely with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
With previous/current experience working in recruitment in an employment agency business, you’ll ideally have experience of recruiting across multi-sector disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking recruiter who is eager to hone their skills and contribute to the activities of this innovative and progressive organisation.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Search and select suitable applicants.
- Post vacancies across multiple platforms.
- Support our marketing team providing specific roles for our social media channels.
- Identify suitable candidates based on specific qualifications.
- Use Boolean Logic search terminology to identify candidates from a variety of sources.
- Track applicants via internal tracking system.
- Prepare candidate shortlist for hiring manager and communicate information.
- Maintain a candidate talent pool.
- Ensure clients are updated regularly on progress.
- Administration tasks.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working in the recruitment sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident knowledge of Boolean database searches
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of social Media function in recruitment
As this role will involve an element of remote resourcing on site with some of our clients, a driving licence and access to a car are essential for this role.