- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.21 - £9.16 gross per hour
- Sutton in Ashfield
REFUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED!!
We are currently seeking Refuse Collectors for our client based in the Mansfield area , inductions will commence the 3rd week of July 2019
Responsibilities of the Refuse Collector are:
- Follow health and safety processes
- Loading and unloading onto vehicles
- Work until the round is finished
Requirements of the Refuse Line Operative are:
- Attention to detail.
- Fast paced environment.
- Ability to work to target.
Hours of work are: 0530/0600 to finish (Monday to Friday) Weekend overtime available
If you are interested in this position or require more information, then please contact Scott or Jasmine at the Sutton In Ashfield branch.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group include:
* On-going Assignments
* Shifts to suit you
* Holiday Entitlement
* Excellent Pay rates
* On-Line Payslips
* Pension Provision
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.