- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- You will be required to work as a team doing roadside collections of recycling.
- You will be required to sort the recycling accurately and efficiently to meet the client’s standards.
- You must ensure that boxes and bags are put back correctly and neatly.
- You will be required to act as an extra set of eyes and ears for the vehicle’s driver, helping with any reversing or manoeuvring that is required. Requirements:
- You must be flexible to work Monday – Friday.
- Ideally you will need to be a team player and happy to muck in with anything.
- The role is rather physical and does involve a lot of walking and lifting so ideally you must be physically fit.
- You must remember that the weather is not always on your side so you will be expected to work no matter the weather. Benefits:
- The client often recruits from within, so depending on your performance and flexibility there may be a permanent role at the end of the contract.
- You will receive weekly pay whilst with the agency.
- Start times are around 6.45am and most days you will be finished around 15.00
- This role is a Monday – Friday role however on occasions you will be required to work bank holidays and the odd Saturday when it is a busy period. These are paid at a higher rate.
- The role will work for people looking for 3+ days’ work.
- The pay is £9.55ph. If you are interested in the above role then please apply below or contact Jessica Lindsell at Darren Bell Recruitment.