- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- MANCHESTER LANCASHIRE
I am recruiting for a Regional Manager to join my client a specialist healthcare agency
You will cover the north region and be responsible for covering a cluster of branches in the group.
This company have been operating for over 30 years and pride themselves on being a family run business which is established and continues to develop across the North West.
You will be required to work within the existing offices, identifying areas to help develop new growth as well as explore other locations to branch out further afield.
Alongside a very competitive basic salary, the appointed Manager will be rewarded with; the option to earn additional bonus depending on business growth and performance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a monthly company car allowance and much more.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Regional Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Help to develop complex care within other sites in the group
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify new areas of business
- Monitor the performance of each branch and resurrect any issues or areas of concern
- Ensure that sales and financial targets are met within set timeframes
- Effectively market the company to grow brand awareness in existing and new geographical locations
- Establish and maintain relationships with external professionals
- Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum
- Experience of working within a health care environment is essential for this role alongside a strong recruitment background
- Sales driven and target focused
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- branch manager
- registered manager
- recruitment agency
- nursing agency