- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us? If you're passionate about delivering great service and want to work for a company where we'll help you be your best, GAP wants to hear from you!
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 9 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund, child care voucher scheme and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
Do we sound like the perfect fit? If so, apply now - your dream job is only a few clicks away.
Reporting to the Managing Director for your region, the main aspects of the role will be to maximise the profitability and effectiveness of the Non Mechanical and Welfare depots within the region. The Regional Operations Director will monitor and manage the performance of the Operational Managers and Sales Team within the region and will be heavily involved in the recruitment of key personnel.
Applicants applying for the role of Regional Operations Director should have/be:
• The successful applicant should have relevant operational management experience at a similar level.
• Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills together with an in depth understanding of customer service are essential for this demanding and challenging role.
• A good knowledge of current legislation in employment, health & safety and transport are also a requirement.
• Competitive salary.
• Bonus scheme.
• Company vehicle.
• Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
• Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Loyalty holidays.
• Option to buy/sell holidays
• 22 days plus bank holidays.
• Contributory pension
• Progression due to the growth of our business (new divisions, depots etc.)
- customer service