- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TYPE: Permanent/Contract, full-time
WORKING HOURS: 8:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday (can be negotiable)
SALARY: depending on experience around 3,000 euro/month(Gross)
LOCATION: Madrid, Spain
This position will report to the Japan Overseas Department and assist in team activities including but not limited to:
- Retail sales reporting and analysis;
- Consumer and market research project execution and analysis;
- Review sales forecasts; and,
- Coordinate meetings and arrange samples
- Participate in Expositions related to the Pet Food Industry.
- Preparation of long-term brand plans and marketing presentations.
- Development and execution of marketing plans with the Headquarters.
- Keep full and proper books of account and records, submit sales reports regularly according the timelines of the Headquarters.
- Regular evaluation of market and consumer trends.
- Increase standards of customer service.
- Provide training and development for staff.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality consistency across the region.
- Maximize sales and profitability in the region.
- Set and meet sales targets for individual locations.
- At least 3+ years of experience in retail sales
- Native Spanish speaking ability with business level of English
- Experience in pet food or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- The ability to work independently is essential.
** All applicants must have the right to work in Spain as the Company is not able to support visa applications.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two business days.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.
- ms project