- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Registered Home Manager – New Opening!
Join Akari Care at a very exciting time as we open our new flagship home in Sheffield. Our new nursing and residential home is scheduled to open in autumn, so now we have the exciting task of finding a Registered Home Manager.
For our flagship home we need an influential Registered Home Manager, who has experience in commissioning a new home and who is someone who strives to develop a new team that will deliver the best care possible to our residents.
Working at part of a committed team, the Registered Home Manager is one of the key roles in making sure that not only our opening is a success but in making sure that we continue to enrich our residents’ lives. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do, we pride ourselves on not only being able to care for our residents but to promote independence, dignity an enriched quality of life and create a supportive environment for our relatives too.
As this flagship home is a nursing and residential home we do need our manager to be a qualified nurse, ideally with experience of managing a 50+ bedded nursing home, who holds the relevant qualifications and has a good track record with CQC.
This role is very exciting and would be perfect for someone who is looking for a challenge, as a candidate you need to be dynamic and hands on.
Benefits of being a Registered Home Manager:
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Competitive Salary
- Support from Regional manager and the wider Akari team
The skills required from a Registered Home Manager:
- You have a minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- Registered Nurse
- You have experience working in the health care sector;
- You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care;
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Managment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire (Required)
- NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) (Required)