- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £48,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Registered Home Manager
- RMN Qualified
Complex Behaviour, Mental Health and Dementia
- £50k per annum + benefits
Compass Associates is excited to be working alongside a well-established Care Provider for older adults with Mental Health and associated Complex Care needs.
Together we are seeking an inspiring Home Manager in the Todmorden area.
As the Registered Home Manager, you will be working directly with the Regional Director and be responsible for a 53 bed Older adults unit specialising in Complex Behaviour, Mental Health and conditions such as Dementia.
The home is currently rated as an overall 'Good' by the Care Quality Commission and have potential plans to add an additional service in the future specifically for working adults with early onset Dementia.
The post is Based in Todmorden, which is easily commutable from Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield and Rochdale.
- Registered Nurse
- ideally RMN qualified, can consider RNLD qualified with a mixture of Mental Health and Complex Care experience
- Extensive management experience, particularly within a Complex Dementia environment is essential
- Excellent understanding of the CQC standards
- Motivated leader to maintain the standard
- Clean DBS
- one informal telephone call and then a formal stage with a tour of the service
25 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays, NMC Annual Revalidation fee paid, Flexible Working across 7 days per week, Appraisal Bonus Scheme and potentially Travel Expenses from home to work paid dependant on distance
To apply, or for more information and an informal confidential discussion please contact Ani Abello.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation