- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven and experienced Registered Manager with excellent leadership skills to work for a well established company who provide a supportive environment for there staff.
My client is looking for a Registered Manager to lead a team who are dedicated to supporting young adults from 16 years and upwards whom have a diagnosis of a learning disability and complex needs.
Working in a spacious home with 6 bedrooms a well equipped sensory room and large secure garden.
Registered Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take overall responsibility for all staff, delegating effectively and appropriately
- Ensure all staff adhere to and work within the policies and procedures established in the organisation and the home
- Develop and make known to staff a variety of intervention strategies regarding behaviour management
- Ensure effective delivery of individual care planning requirements for residents
- Complete the administration of financial, payroll and staffing related matters in the home within the prescribed time scales
- Provide staff with sufficient information that ensures they understand the role of a key worker and devise monitoring systems, which will ensure this is delivered to a high standard
- Promote and actively encourage the professional development of staff
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Safeguard and protect the health and wellbeing of the residents
- Work in partnership with families, local authorities and external agencies
- Assist with the preparation of the homes budget
Registered Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- At least three years' experience of managing a residential home
- Significant experience working with individuals with a learning disability
- Experience of working with children and/or young adults
- Evidence of good or outstanding CQC inspection reports
Salary £36,000, rising to £40,000 upon successful completion of probationary period
Closing date: Friday 22nd November 2019
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.