- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Registered Manager Milford Del (Full time)
Are you the manager to take this service provision to the next level?
We require an exceptional registered manager, for a bespoke service with a good CQC rating across all 5 key domains.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a rapidly growing organisation, with a great senior management structure, proactive directors and a strong head office-based team.
Usual working hours will be between 8.30
- 18.00 with a minimum contractual requirement of 40 hours per week.
Good skills in effective time management and the ability to prioritise task related duties are essential for this role.
Duties will include:
* Sustaining and driving up service quality
* Ensuring person centred care approaches
* Ensuring compliance
* Auditing quality of service
* Managing staff
* Assessment of needs
* Developing of independence plans
* Ensuring effective governance systems
* Chairing meetings
* External/ internal report preparation
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!