- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is a small home providing residential care to service users. They are currently looking to recruit a Registered Manager to join their existing team
As the Registered Manager you will:
- Ensure that the home is fully complaint with the CQC regulations.
- Successfully lead your team and effectively manage the home’s budget.
- Help set up and develop communication links and relationships in the local community.
- Market the service to ensure the home’s reputation in the area is established.
- Monitor standards of care with a ‘hands on’ coaching and mentoring approach.
- Take part in Quality Audits, feedback action points to Heads of Departments and monitor progress
- Effectively manage clinical assessments to potential residents to ensure their needs are fully assessed, planned implemented and evaluated.
- Be responsible for the people management in the home including Recruitment, any concerns, Training and
- NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or NVQ in Leadership and Management is required. If you feel you have all the required skills and experience, and would like to join an amazing team, than please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
This vacancy is being managed by Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered manager jobs