- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Children’s Home Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Registered Manager to run a Transitional Care home for young adults aged 16-25 years old. We are working on behalf of this great company, who already have a great reputation for giving exceptional standards of care for Children & Young Adults. This is a great opportunity and does require a Manager with proven CQC and/or OFSTED experience and developing a team!!
The main responsibilities of the Registered Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with CQC.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young adults making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored. The key skills and experience required for the Registered Manager include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar childcare facilities.
- Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
- Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act 2004
- Working knowledge of the National Care Standards 2018, Children’s Homes Regulations 2018, Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards CQC standards and outcomes, any additional Ofsted knowledge would be a bonus Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children’s Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children’s Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01628630104 to discuss things further.
“As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.”
Key Words: EBD, Childrens Home Manager, Registered Childrens Home Manager, OFSTED, Registered Manager, CQC, Learning Disabilities, Learning disability Home Manager
Job Types: Full-Time and Permanent. Salary: £35,000-£39,999. Job expires in 60 days .
8 total views, 8 today
- safety and security