- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
Title: Registered Manager - Children's Services
Salary: £40,000- £50,000 per annum
Sugarman Group are now recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Registered Manager within a newly built and funded Children's Care and Schooling service in Tewkesbury. The service provides education for learners presenting with an autism spectrum condition / Challenging behaviour, creating individualised programmes which support each child's transition into the school environment. The site is located within the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside area of Tewkesbury, boasting of 17 acres of grounds filled with new facilities, including therapy space, a large gym/assembly hall, soft play areas, sensory rooms, and light, spacious classrooms.
Our client is aiming to recruit a confident and inspiring Registered Manager with a background in Childrens Services, who will be able to join and strengthen the qualities of the care group, whilst successfully taking part in launching the service at the site.
- CQC Registered Manager
- QCF Level 5 Health and Social Care - Childrens Services
- Previous experience Managing a Childrens Care home service
- Must have experience setting up a brand new home.
- Experience in the Recruitment Process
- Must be familiar with Ofsted, reports and a sound knowledge and understanding regarding Ofsted requirements.
- Able to build a positive working relationship with inspectors, ensuring good communication at all times
- Able lead regular meetings with your team leaders and staff, ensuring the home has clear and visible leadership
- Budgeting and finance experience
- Auto enrolment pension
- Life assurance 3x annual salary
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Maternity/ paternity
- Free parking
- Free tea/coffee
- Bonus for attendance
- Real life progression
- Fully paid induction training
- We will pay for the DBS
- Fully funded training to progress further
If interested, please click submit below to begin your application. Feel free to contact our team on to find out more about the opportunity.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Registered Manager / Childrens Services / Childrens Care Home / Autism Spectrum Conditions / Challenging Behaviour / Children's School / QCF Level 5 H