- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Salary: Â£50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 9am to 5pm
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager who si also a qualified RN in Norfolk with experience of LD care. This will involve supporting adults with LD and associated barriers.
You will be managing a small friendly service that is accommodated in a homely environment, catering for ten adults with learning disabilities. This home enables adults to live as independently as possible by receiving care and support consistent with the concept and practice of person centred care and support. We passionately believe that all of the people we support, no matter how complex their needs, should not miss out on any opportunities in life, and as such your role will be to work, as part of a team to help people to achieve their goals and dreams.
As the Manager you will have the following characteristics:
- Lead by example
- Has a caring nature
- Always learns and improves
- Inspires people to achieve their aspirations
- Goes the extra mile for residents and staff
- Very well organised
- Supports the staff
- Is an excellent team player during all the ups and downs Desirable Job Requirements:
- RNLD or RMN (preferable but not desirable),
- Extensive experience in learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management, or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving licence (Essential) Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Welcome Bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical cover
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Industry leading learning disabilities care training
- Cost of DBS covered If this is a role you are interested in please contact Simon at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our .