- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity for the role of Registered Manager (Home Care) has become available with Elyon Healthcare managing an established service in Northampton. You will efficiently manage the day to day running of the business. Manage all aspects of the staff team and provide sound leadership to ensure staff are clear about their respective duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles safely.
Elyon Healthcare provides services to both adults and children. Our main focus is working with children with complex care needs and challenging behaviours. We are looking for a candidate who has expereince working with both children and adults.
- Register the operation with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
- Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
- Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts etc.
- Recruit and manage the care workers, and care co-ordinators and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
- manager complex care packages aswell as oversee supported living projects.
The Ideal Individual:
Elyon Healthcare requires an exceptional and experienced manager. The ideal individual will be:
- Passionate about their role, committed to the highest standards of care and compliant with CQC regulations
- At least two years’ experience in the care industry in a registered manager’s role or similar managerial position.
- Must have Nursing Qualification with current registration.
- Must have a full driving license.
What we Offer:
- Salary banding of £35,000 - £42,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Management Training
Brief Information About Elyon healthcare
We provide homecare services to both children and adults with different needs ranging from complex care for children and supported living
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35.00 to £42.00 /year
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- NMC (Required)