- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Spear Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Registered Nurses for a service located in Manchester.
As a Registered General Nurse you will treat patients who are sick or injured, gives advice and emotional support to patients and their families, provides doctor assistance, and takes care of patient paperwork.
Nurse Job Duties:
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, financial procedures, and medication administration
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Re-evaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Monitor patients’ diet and exercise
- Prepare patients and assist with treatments, surgery, or exams as needed
- Manage stocks of supplies
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Assist with the investigation of complaints by patients or family members
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
- Report any issues that arose during each shift Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
Registration as a Registered General Nurse or Similar Qualifications; Current Registration With the NMC; IV Skills, Including Syringe Driver Training and Venepuncture Training; At Least 1 Year Nursing Experience; Experience Recording Accurate Records; Ability to Work as Part of a Team; Supportive and Motivated; Great Communication Skills; Mentorship Skills; Computer Literate; Ability to Cope in a Crisis; Ability to Demonstrate Ethical Values and Ongoing Professional and Personal Growth; Ability to Work on Feet for Long Periods of Time
On offer is an hourly pay rate of £15.30 based upon 44 hours per week – nights.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Ben Moses at Spear Recruitment.
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, registered night nurse jobs