- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the growing team at Serendipity Care home. Serendipity prides itself on providing the highest level of health and personal care to its residents.
Newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply!
Role: General Registered Nurse
Hours (Day Shift): 8am-8pm
Hourly rate: From £16 - £18 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus
Location: 22A Greenfield Avenue, Urmston, Manchester
Contract type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time depending on preference (12, 24, 36 and 48 options available)
The roles and duties:
- Assess resident’s needs and deliver a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- To monitor resident's conditions and contact GP's as necessary
- Accurately complete care plans and maintain up to date information
- Administer medicine in line with NMC guidelines and Healthcare medication policy
- To monitor record and address as needed, residents nutritional and dietary requirements
- To liaise with Multidisciplinary team
We are looking for:
- Trustworthy and reliable individuals who want to improve the lives of others
- Well-developed time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make balanced, clear and timely decisions
- Good understanding of CQC requirements
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential
The rate of pay is dependent on experience and qualifications.
What we offer?
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Competitive rates for experienced individuals
- Opportunity to pick up extra hours
- Free on site parking
- Contributory Pension
- Revalidation of Pin and portfolio of evidence support.
- Comprehensive training scheme – all mandotaroty training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Wound Care, Medication Management, etc
- Uniform provided
- Paid breaks
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact the care home regarding this position.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please click on Apply now.
Applicant must have a valid NMC registration and have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)is required for this position along with satisfactory references.
Immediate starts available for individuals on DBS update service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16.00 to £18.00 /hour
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) (Preferred)