- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
t Enhance Healthcare we are looking for caring and compassionate Registered Nurse who can care for our residents in a Care Home setting.
Centenary Care Home is a Situated in the whifflet area in Coatbridge. It has a homely atmosphere and period features. We cater to 28 resident’s with different needs form care of the elderly, frail & dementia. Would you like to join the team?
Permanent contract. Full time and Part time hours also available. Nightshift and dayshift.
Responsibilities of the Nurse
- Undertake medication administration in accordance with best practice and prevailing NMC guidance and Enhance policies and procedures
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, residents and visitors and report accidents as necessary
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate person centred care for each individual that meets their needs and demonstrates outcomes within the expected time-scales
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the people we support, their relatives and staff
- Ensure that individuals are safe-guarded in accordance with “No Secrets” legislation, Enhance policy and local safeguarding policy
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with all external bodies and commissioners
- Ensure that the people we support are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Maintain a sound knowledge of care inspectorate and national care standards. (or equivalent) and all other regulatory standards
- Ensure individuals receive a nutritious balanced diet and adequate hydration in accordance with their plan of care
- Provide coaching, training and support to junior staff when applicable
Requirements of the Nurse
- Registered Nurse - RGN
- Experience within a nursing / care home environment preferably
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC PIN with no restrictions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our positions are subject to PVG disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Type: Full-time / part time / nightshift / dayshift
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- NMC (Required)