- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17.00 - £18.00 gross per hour
- BEDFORD BEDFORDSHIRE
REGISTERED NURSE (RGN) - DAYS
£17.00 - £18.00 PERHOUR
FULL TIMEPERMENANT POSITIONS
DAY SHIFTS – 36 OR 48 HOURS
REGISTERED NURSE - RGN - MUST HAVE A VALID NMC PIN NUMBER
- Opportunity to join this family run care home in Bedford
- Friendly, homely and welcoming
- CQC Compliant
Beautiful, well run Nursing / Dementia Care Home provides high quality Residential, Nursing and Dementia care in a homely environment is now seeking a Registered Nurse (RGN) forDays - full time or part time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Days role will be:
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at this Care Home.
- You will be responsible for the total care of all residents on your section.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.
- Administering of medication, ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.
Varied and challenging position, that’s offering you stimulation and job satisfaction.
In return, our client will offer to Registered Nurse (RGN) - Days:
- PAID INDUCTION (INCLUDING SHADOW SHIFTS)
- FREE TRAINING AND GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
- PENSION SCHEME
- FREE UNIFORM
- FREE DBS
For further details, please call us on 01202854777 (office hours) or (evenings and weekends) or simply send us your CV.
Please quote 786/bedford