- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £33,150.00 gross per year
Registered Nurse - £17.00P/H - 37.5 hours
Mixed Shifts Available - Short and Long
AWARD WINNING HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
Time Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious award winning 'CQC Compliant' Mental Health Service that are looking to add an exceptional Registered Nurse to join their team in Bradford.
As a Registered Nurse you will work in a service that is split into 5 different 17 bedded units so multiple nurses and care assistants work as part of a supportive team.
Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse role will include:
* Managing the delivery of individual care plans
* Promoting professional standards within the Service
* Provide regular supervision and coaching to Senior Care Assistants and Care Assistants
* Help maximise the bed occupancy by showing potential residents and their families around the home.
* Carry out regular quality audits of care plans
Benefits include for the successful Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN):
* A £1,000 welcome bonus
* £500 to be paid after successfully passing the 3 month probation and without any unauthorised absence, £500 paid after successfully passing the 6 month probation and without any unauthorised absence
* Subject to tax/NI
* For full time (36 hrs +) permanent nurses only
* On the basis they work for a minimum of 6 months
* If the nurse leaves after 18 months, then the £1,000 will be claimed back pro rata from the final salary
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined for the Registered Nurse (RMN/RGN) position, please apply today by clicking below or contact Amanda at Time Recruitment!