- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- To offer excellence in the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and delivery of nursing care for our guests, in a hospitality setting.
- To ensure that the nursing and care is offered in a professional and discrete manner at an outstanding level, so that our guests can focus on their holiday experience.
- Support the Head of Nursing and Care Quality in ensuring the guest is happy and consents to the prescription of nursing and care that has been planned with the guest prior to their arrival during triage and pre-assessment
- Support our guests as a named nurse to ensure the continuity of their support needs while they are staying at our centres
- Be responsible and accountable for ensuring outstanding care delivery and adhere to the NMC professional standards always.
- Ensure that our guests can offer feedback on our service which you will share with the management team for investigation and action.
- Liaise with all the teams within the centre to ensure that the care needs of our guest are met, including the chef for dietary needs, housekeeping, infection control, excursions trip medication and support needs.
- Assist the HCA team at a clinical level with guests to ensure outstanding care delivery.
- Support our volunteers to enjoy their experience during their stay with us.
- Be responsible for taking the lead for nursing and care, working closely with the Duty Manager in outstanding service delivery. Skills and Experience
- Ideally one year’s post-registration experience, with evidence of on-going continuing professional development.
- Working knowledge of Health & Social Care Act 2008 and National Minimum Standards.
- Excellent organisation, administrative, written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Training experience.
- Ability to source evidence-based practice/best practice guidance.
- Clinical skills as specified by the Head of Care Should you wish to discuss this in more detail please contact Ben at Spear Recruitment.
Tagged as: healthcare jobs, nursing jobs