- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Evergreen Lodge is an acute unit providing specialist nursing / rehabilitation care centre for younger people suffering from various mental health conditions. We are looking for a dedicated nurse to join our professional and friendly team, who has a passion and experience in working with younger adults within our ARBI and challenging behaviour units.
The main responsibilities include:
- Administer prescribed medication and document the same in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Younger Adults.
- Interacting with service users to ensure their healthcare needs are being met and assist management in resolving any problems where appropriate
- Ensure that service users care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with service users, relatives and other healthcare professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines and company policy
- Assess all aspects of service users care needs
- Provide health supervision and direct nursing care when required
Salary - highly competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16.00 to £17.00 /hour
- nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- NMC (Required)