- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- TAYSIDE REGION, GB
JOB REFERENCE: SF-DUN-RN
Employer: ScotForce Healthcare
Location: Dundee, Tayside
Salary: £19.44 – £27.89 per hour + travel expenses
Hours: Part-Time Hours Available
Excellent Career Opportunities for Experienced Nurses
ScotForce offers rewarding jobs for Nursing professionals in Tayside, Fife, Edinburgh and Falkirk. Our success is owed to a simple principle; if you want to deliver great care then you need great people!
And we know to get great people, we need to offer them an excellent employment opportunity, including:
- FULL-TIME & PART-TIME JOBS available
- EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY – with additional increments for nights, weekends and Public holidays
- TRAVEL EXPENSES – mileage and public transport costs are reimbursed
- TRAINING – comprehensive induction program and ongoing professional development
- NURSE REVALIDATION SUPPORT – with your dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse
- 24/7 LOCAL SUPPORT – from a friendly, knowledgeable team with care sector experience
- VARIETY & EXPERIENCE – enjoy new challenges and gain a wealth of experience
- REFER A FRIEND BONUS – Earn up to £500 for each successful recommendation
- QUARTERLY HEALTHCARE AWARDS
- RECOGNITION – Regular Thanks to recognise our people really are what make us great!
ScotForce Healthcare is an established provider of healthcare staffing solutions to Health and Social Care organisations in Tayside, Fife, Edinburgh and Falkirk.
We support nursing homes for the elderly and also work in partnership with organisations supporting adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health to live independently in their own homes and integrate in the community.
Our staff enjoy the security of working with a dedicated health and social care employer who know the challenges they will face. From our Perth and Dunfermline offices, you will have a local support team who all come from a social care and clinical background.
We provide flexible and rewarding employment opportunities, with unrivalled training and support for our growing team of experienced Registered Nurses, Carers and Support Workers.
We’re proud to offer rates of pay exceeding market averages, plus travel expenses and bonus incentives. Staff also benefit from a comprehensive learning and development program and our Nurses are fully supported through revalidation by our Clinical Lead Nurse.
What we look for
For ScotForce, it’s not all about how many hours our people work; it’s about having a team of people who enjoy what they do, have a passion for delivering great care and support and who relish new challenges.
For most of our people, ScotForce is their sole employer; but some of our team also have other jobs and work with us to top-up their earnings. Whether you work 16 hours a week, or 48 hours, we will expect you to:
Finally, we want you to enjoy what you do. Your work as a nursing professional should never be underestimated – both in the positive impact you have on others and the great reward you should experience in the course of your duties.
Due to the nature of the role, we can only consider candidates with previous experience; a minimum of 12 months experience within the past 3 years working within a Care Home or specialist unit/ward concerning the care and support of elderly service users, or adults with learning disabilities.