- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Manchester UK ,GB
We are a healthcare agency that is based in Stockport, but we recruit for roles all over the Macclesfield area.
We know there are always more healthcare staff needed, but we always aim to provide the best service and candidates possible to our clients. To do this we can assist you with any training you may need and support you to be the best you can be in this field.
We also provide a 24-hour support line so if you encounter any issues, day or night, you can contact our team to discuss your concerns and get advice. Due to our expansion, we are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses in the Macclesfield area.
Knight & Jones Recruitment contact details:
• Office: (phone number removed)
• Email: (url removed)
• Address: 6th Floor, Beckwith House, 1-13 Wellington Road North, Stockport, SK4 1AF
At Knight & Jones we offer our employees:
• Great rates of pay
• Flexible working
• Subsidised training where required
• 24-hour support
• Permanent recruitment options
• Various shifts including: days, nights, sleep-ins, evening and weekends
• Weekly pay
A minimum of 6 Months experience in the UK and within the Health and Social Care sector, is required, as well as the following skills:
• Promoting person centred care and independence
• Ability to get on with people of all ages
• Understanding and empathy
• Excellent listening and communication
• Ability to work under own initiative and prioritise work load
• Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
• Good writing skills in order to complete care plans and reports
The following will be required prior to offering work:
• Active Nurse's PIN
• Enhanced DBS certificate (online update service beneficial)
• References (to cover 3 years including 1 care reference)
• Full employment history back to education, explaining any gaps.
• Health and safety training
• Patient moving and handling training
• Infection control
• First Aid including BLS (basic life support)
• Safeguarding of Adults
You will be required to check each of service users’ needs and progress by talking to them and tracking their progress. You will also be providing the individuals with personal care including toileting, dressing and feeding. Our client would require you to provide one to one counselling or group therapy sessions to the service user.
Knight & Jones, Agency, Nurse, Healthcare, Healthcare Sector
About the company