- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) in Surrey or do you know someone who is?
Oak Hall, our brand new Care Home in Haslemere, Surrey, seeks to recruit to the following roles:
Registered Nurse (Nights)– £19.30 per hour (paid breaks) plus excellent terms & conditions.
Hours: Full Time (Part time & Bank applicants also considered). Exceptional care requires exceptional people and we seek to employ the best in order to provide the best, and our employees regularly achieve awards in the sector that recognises their achievements in Customer Care and Service Delivery. You will be part of a professional team delivering the best in clinical care. You will be a Registered Nurse with an empathy for older people and a commitment to the delivery of exceptional care. We are very excited to be using the latest technologies to support our teams, utilising Electronic MAR and digital mobile points of care devices for records management, greatly reducing the amount of time our teams spend in administration and freeing them to have more rewarding time with residents. If you are passionate about providing high quality person centred care and wish to work in an attractive and well equipped environment with opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you. We have opportunities for differing levels of nurses from a member of the nursing team, rising to clinical and care management positions. All positions have the opportunity for supported professional development.
In return for your hard work we offer the following benefits:
- Pay of £19.30 per hour
- Refer a colleague and we will pay you a £500 cash bonus every time (terms apply)
- A competitive pension scheme with employers contributions of up to 9%
- 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- Shift premium pay for bank holidays – either time and a half or double time depending on the bank holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Ability to take advantage of the cycle-to-work scheme • Uniforms are provided
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- A fully-funded skills training programme with multiple learning & development options
For more details about this post please call Karen Williams in confidence on 07548118933 or 01428744001 or alternatively please email your CV to
Home: Oak Hall, Wispers Park, Haslemere, Surrey, GU27 1AB