- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £26,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
- Antrim Borough
HCL Workforce Solutions require a professional and experienced Vaccinations Nurse to work in an Occupational Health Service in Belfast.
- Ongoing contract
- Hours are to be Monday - Friday, 9 to 5.
- Will be expected to work two clinics per month
- Rates negotiable depending on experience
This is a post within a government department's Occupational Health Service (OHS) based in central Belfast. OHS is a multi-disciplinary SEQOHS accredited service, delivering high quality occupational health services.
You will work with committed professional and administrative colleagues, and play a key role in assisting us in the delivery of occupational health services.
The main purpose of this post is to:
- Deliver occupational vaccination programmes (primarily HepB) to staff in two locations in Belfast.
You will need:
- To be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council;
- Have at least 1 year's post registration (or post entitlement to hold full registration) experience, gained within the last 5 years.
Experience in delivering vaccination programmes is essential.
Who are HCL Workforce Solutions?
HCL supply medical locums across all grades and specialities to public and private sector organisations such as the NHS and private hospitals. The division has expertise across all specialities including A&E, Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics and Psychiatry.
What HCL can offer you?
- Immediate work subject to registration
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme - earn up to £500*
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
To apply for this role or to discuss our other available locum opportunities across the UK, please apply with your CV or contact us directly for a confidential discussion about your career options.
*Terms & conditions apply
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Workforce Solutions operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.