- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16.00 gross per hour
- Dungannon District
Chestnut Lodge CH, 47 Carrickaness Road, Benburb, Dungannon, Co Tyrone, BT71 7NH
You'll find Chestnut Lodge Care Home of Dungannon to be a small and friendly home situated in the beautiful Tyrone countryside. We are close by to public transport and have easy access to the M1, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
One of the leading care homes in Dungannon, our care team offers nursing care for those who have complex medical needs as well as dementia care. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
Chestnut Lodge Care Home has also received positive assessments on carehome.co.uk.
To join us as a Registered Nurse you will need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices. Within our Care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans, and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
We offer a great range of benefits which include
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Joining Bonus of £1500*
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Enhanced Overtime Rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced Access NI Check
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
* Subject to terms and conditions
Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Staff nurse, nursing home nurse, nursing home, elderly care, care home, care home nurse, adult nurse, student nurse, staff nurse, peripatetic nurse, band 5 nurse, ward nurse, RN, sister, ward sister, band 6 nurse, clinical lead, ward manager