- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Position: Registered Nursing Home Manager
Salary: £65,000 + EXCELLENT BONUS
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join an award winning care organisation with Nursing and Residential Services across the UK. A Registered Care Home Manager vacancy has become available in one of their award winning Care Homes in the Hatfield area of Hertfordshire. The home provides residential care and nursing for elderly service users. This beautiful home is bright, airy and traditional whilst being homely and comfortable. The service is new, purpose built and has some excellent and innovative facilities.
The Role of the Registered Nursing Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Person Specification of the Registered Nursing Home Manager:
• Home Management experience
• A relevant care management qualification .
• Smartly presented
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator
• Nursing Home Manager Experience
Registered Care Home Manager Remuneration:
• Competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,000
• Excellent Bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
This position would suit an experienced Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Residential Home Manager, Registered Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron Manager.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Care Home Manager position, then you will need to forward your CV or call Applyand ask for Jason
Due to the high number of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise every unsuccessful applicant of the outcome, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 28 days of submitting your application, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
(Keywords: Nursing Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Care manager, registered manager, registered care home manager, dementia manager, dementia care, dementia care home, care, residential manager, elderly care, elderly manager)