- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Central London GB
Registrations Compliance Consultant ApprenticeshipLondon, Central LondonApply Now
Registrations Compliance Consultant ApprenticeshipLondon, Central LondonRegistrations Compliance Consultant Apprenticeship London, Central London JOB DESCRIPTION
We support organisations and workers at the forefront of public and private services provision in the UK, across education, healthcare and social care. We understand the pressures that our clients and candidates are facing on a daily basis, and our solutions and services are designed to directly meet these challenges. We’ve been providing recruitment services within education, health and social care for over 20 years, through our market-leading brands: CER and Monarch Education (Education); Medicare First (Social Care); and Team 24 (Healthcare).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Purpose of the role:
Our Registrations Compliance Team coordinate a variety of pre-employment checks such as references, right to work and proof of training and qualification, to ensure a candidate is fully compliant before working on client sites.
We gather and review documentation within agreed timescales, highlighting discrepancies and advising on the correct course of action to enable successful clearance.
Reporting to: Registrations Manager
As Registrations Compliance Consultant you will be responsible for developing successful day to day working relationships with candidates and the recruitment team. You will provide optimum levels of accuracy, compliance, customer service and best practice at all times.
You will be required to:
- Work as part of a team to ensure the seamless on boarding experience for candidates.
- Ensure all compliance days are full and as required attend those sessions
- Maintain regular contact with candidates to ensure they have the correct documentation to meet clients vetting standards.
- Encourage reluctant and busy healthcare professionals to obtain compliance documentation.
- Review candidate documents, pushing back when items do not meet required standards.
- Uploading candidate documentation onto the databases ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Checking candidates Right to Work documentation ensuring it adheres to Home Office requirements.
- Creating new DBS applications and checking existing DBS certificates.
- Manage candidates on the status of their pending or soon to be expiring compliance documents.
- Support the Compliance/Registrations Team in preparing for framework audits.
- Contribute to fully preparing candidates for interview as and when required.
- Liaise with the team leaders and recruitment teams to prioritise tasks, ensuring candidates are cleared in time for work.
- Work in line with quality control procedures for processes to ensure the business meets the required levels of compliance.
- Work in line with individual and team KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) as agreed with your line manager.
- Attend 1-1’s with your Line Manager to review KPI’s and analysis against personal performance.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties applicable to your role and when required.
Our aim is for this role to develop into a training role, delivering BLS and Manual Handling, along with being trained to take bloods.
Rewards: A bonus scheme will be available Based upon meeting monthly objectives set out by the Recruitment Manager.
Key Skills “hard skills”:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent IT skills
About the company