- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Growing Medical Device Company
Excellent opportunities for development within a growing Medical Device business who occupy a prominent position within their market.
We are currently helping a growing Medical Device business with a global presence expand their Quality and Regulatory Affairs team at the start of an exciting and interesting period of growth. This is a new role for the business and will help support their development and expansion into new business territories.
As a key member of the Regulatory Affairs Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic insight and advice on a wide-range of Regulatory issues, specifically focussed on emerging markets
- Providing a vital stage of the manufacturing and product development teams, ensuring continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing legislation – specifically the MHRA
- Providing advanced warning and insight into future legislation
- Ensuring all labelling, storage and packaging requirements are met
The successful candidate will have a track-record of success within a similar Medical Device business and will have an up-to-date knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and Medical Devices. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to influence and manage key stakeholders, ensuring their continued compliance with all relevant manufacturing legislation
- A relevant degree or higher level qualification is essential
- Previous experience as a Regulatory Affairs Manager within a Medical Device company is essential
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please don’t hesitate to hit apply and send your CV directly to Tom at NES Global Talent.
About the company
NES Global Talent is an award winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide guaranteed staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of over 950 staff.