- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UK-VALE OF GLAMORGAN-CARDIFF
Relationship Support Manager - 90210009
Primary Location:UK-Vale of Glamorgan-Cardiff
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 19 Dec 2018
Job Title: Relationship Support Manager
Location: 1 – 3 Windsor Place, South Glamorgan Wales, CF10 3BX
As a Relationship Support Manager you will be delivering and enhancing an exceptional customer experience for our business clients. You will have the opportunity to support colleagues who manage client portfolios, developing and maintaining relationships proactively. You will form part of the journey to help to create and work towards a balanced commercial plan to grow, retain portfolios and attract new ones. Embracing technology, constantly questioning and always innovating.
At Barclays we are redefining the future of banking. #LetsGoForward
What will you be doing?
• Supporting colleagues who manage client portfolios to develop and maintain relationships proactively. Create and work towards a balanced commercial plan to grow & retain portfolios
• Ensuring a robust contact strategy is in place to improve and grow client satisfaction. Accurately handle, record and prevent customer complaints in line with our regulatory requirements
• Actively maintaining relevant customer information to manage customer experience. Support accurate pipeline management especially around debt and acquisition
• Having an active involvement in the annual review process. Provide additional client contact to embed usage of relevant solutions recommending peripheral solutions to make clients lives easier
• Supporting colleagues with credit applications & providing support as required for credit. Manage post credit sanction fulfilment acting as a case manager with stakeholders/support functions
• Ensuring that new/existing clients and products are set up on relevant systems. Work with KYC team to obtain relevant KYC documentation (including; new accounts, KYB reviews, mandate execution)
What we’re looking for:
• A proven of track record of delivering great results through building relationships
• Driving Commercial Success/results
• Evidence of building strong customer relationships & internal network relationships
• Experience in client/customer services & communication
• Planning & organising with initiative
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Be qualified or working towards Professional Study Qualifications e.g. IFS
• Strong experience in client service needs and drivers of satisfaction
• Experience of working within Rigour, Conduct Risk and Compliance
Where will you be working?
You will be working in 1-3 Windsor Place, South Glamorgan. The site is situated very close to the town’s main shopping centre, cafes and restaurants. The location is well connected and also houses the Barclays Corporate Teams. The culture and atmosphere is friendly and supportive.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.