- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Relationship Support Manager- Real Estate - 90208413
Posting Range:4 Dec 2018 - 18 Dec 2018
Relationship Support Manager- Real Estate
As a Relationship Support Manager- Real Estate, we’ll depend on you to effectively support and contribute to the growth of one or more relationship managed portfolios across the Corporate Bank. You will use your excellent relationship management skills to closely work with (not for) one or more portfolio managers to delight customers and maximize overall satisfaction through tailored solutions, as well as identifying future opportunities. As an important member of an established and collaborative team, you will work with stakeholders across the bank, furthering your skills and experience in client, business and risk management.
What will you be doing?
You will be:
• Supporting colleagues who manage the relationships with clients across a number of portfolios, developing and maintaining relationships on a proactive basis
• Ensuring a robust contact strategy is in place to improve client satisfaction, accurately handling, recording and preventing customer complaints
• Actively being involved in the annual review process, providing additional client contact to embed usage of relevant solutions to make clients lives easier
• Taking responsibility for your own development so that you can be the best you can be, using development tools and actively sharing your skills and knowledge with your colleagues
• Supporting colleagues with acquisition activity by using advocacy, researching potential customers, preparing for meetings and maintaining contact with the RD’s shadow portfolio
• Ensuring that new/existing clients and products are set up on relevant systems, working with Know Your Client team to obtain all documentation
• Ensuring compliance with mandatory Risk policies and procedures relating to governance, regulatory compliance (including Financial Crime), operational and legal risk
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in managing internal stakeholders and strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
• Experience in a control and rigorous environment, including risk management
• A sound understanding of corporate banking products and services
• Proven knowledge of the credit application process and credit risk policies and procedures
Skills that will help you in the role:
• A keen interest in corporate finance and motivation to progress into relationship management
• Strong presentation skills are required for this role, delivering complex information to a variety of stakeholders
• Full or partial Credit Skill Development or School of Finance completed examination is preferred
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives. If you have a need for flexibility then
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.