- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.54 - £9.31 gross per hour
- St Helens
Kickstart your career as a Care Assistant with The ExtraCare Charitable Trust. We have a fantastic opportunity at our Reeve Court Retirement Village based in St Helens.
We are looking for talented and ambitious Carers to join our Relief Staff Talent Pool who share our values and genuinely care about the difference independent living makes to our residents. Our Care Staff play a vital role in our success. You will receive a competitive hourly rate of £8.54 - £9.31 per hour dependent upon qualifications and experience.
As a Care Assistant you will be expected to have a kind and caring nature with a natural ability to show sensitivity and compassion. Be flexible to your approach to working hours as our shift patterns cover around the clock and most of all enjoy caring and mixing with the elderly.
Our ideal Care Assistant
- Qualified at NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar role.
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude to make a difference.
- Personable with ability to build rapport with residents.
As a Relief Care Assistant you will still get to enjoy some of the benefits package such as
- Flexible hours to work around your existing commitments
- Fixed location (no driving between jobs)
- Fully supportive Team
- Fulfilling and Rewarding work
- Modern and Vibrant Village Location
- Employee Assist Programme
- Accrued Holiday pay
- Free Gym Membership (T&C’s apply)
Joining us a Relief Care Assistant is an excellent opportunity to become part of the team at The ExtraCare Charitable Trust. It is an excellent way to get on board and learn about how we work in delivering outstanding care to our residents and also an excellent way for career progression should you so wish.
If you think you have what it takes to join The ExtraCare Charitable Trust apply today.
The roles will be subject to satisfactory DBS check, references and Home Office right to work checks.
ExtraCare is committed to making our recruitment process as fair as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes to support candidates through the recruitment process.